Last term I found out that I am definitely mean to people without realising it. A few examples:
- To my mum when we go shopping, ill comment on the things she picks up thinking it’s funny but then she always gets upset…
- To the friend I have known for the longest period of time, pretty sure I was unknowingly bullying her at some point/s
- To my best friend at university, apparently I was acting horribly to her at parklife (thought i was acting (banterous-ly (not a word, I know))
- To two friends at university - I ignore them when I have been drinking
- To my brother - generally mean in what I think is a funny way (but isnt)
Am i a bad person ?
Dunno what I should say, suppose I should do a lil quick update or something? No one will care/see dis but ill do it anyway :————)
Things I like rn:
- Prison break (strictly season ONE) - even though it has some dire writing at some points, overall it is v.good and exciting to watch.
- A$AP rocky (beautiful, became more beautiful after I saw him in real life at parklife)
- Let it go - A$AP ferg; Hands on the wheel - A$AP rocky (hehe) and schoolboy Q; Of the night (MNEK remix) - Bastille (best bit after 3.05)
- Drinking lots of herbal tea, pondering the benefits of veganism and spending out of my means (bittersweet, obviously)
Things I hate rn:
- How i acted the end of last term - basically turned into a massive thoughtless/thoughtful bitch. I kept going out night after night (max streak of 6 nights out in a row), didn’t sleep, kept ‘messing around’ with various people, started acting really weird and I am **so** embarrassed. Lack of sleep does NOTHING GOOD. And people started to ‘know’ things about me before I was introduced to them properly. Horrible. HORRIBLE. (but at points VERY fun ;-) )
- Not having lots of money - but the thought of having a job where I have to work for something I dont even enjoy for like £6 an hour sounds VERY unappealing.
I don’t know HOW I managed to pass last year with a 2:1. Borderline miracle. anyway, that’s all for this post (bored now) byE! x